THE DEPARTMENT IS CRRENTLY SEEKING VOLUNTEERS TO ASSIST OUR STAFF AND HELP SERVE THE COMMUNITY.
WE HAVE SEVERAL AREAS YOU MAY BE ABKE TO LEND YOUR EXPERTISE , GAIN SOME EXPERIENCE FOR A FUTURE CAREER , DO SCHOOL SERVICE HOURS AND COMPLETE INTERNSHIPS. Contact Deputy Chief Smiedendorf, Chief Agay or Executive Assistant Sarah O'Dell if you may have some interest.
* Uniformed Armed Reserve Officer
* Uniformed Un-Armed Volunteer in Police Service (VIPS) - Assisting Officers in the field
doing things such as Vacation Home Checks, handicap parking enforcement, court work, business contacts
* Volunteer In Police Services - Assisting Inside Office Staff
* Law Enforcement Cadet Program - for young men and women looking at
Law Enforcement as a career
* Police Chaplin program.
* Managing Social Media sites